Saturday, January 22, 2011

Car Wash Fun!

I was going to wait a while before I started revealing some of my more unusual wellness tools, but I had so much fun again today while I was getting my car, Molly, washed that here goes! I go to a car wash where I get to stay in the car, then I turn on classical music, and as the car goes through the wash, the music absolutely matches all the excitement of the sponge strips swishing, the soap bubbling, the water spraying and even the whooshing sounds seem to coordinate with all the musical instruments on the radio. I've done this many times so I know it works every time, no matter what kind of classical music you have on. One thing you have to watch though, is not to be smiling too broadly (or even laughing) as you emerge to the waiting dryers of your car. I do know that I am one of their biggest tippers because I am in such a good mood. In the messy winters of N. E. Ohio, many people probably are annoyed at having to get their cars washed so often -- but for me, it is a time to chuckle, relax, and have a silly time!

No comments:

Post a Comment